Through our delivery hub model, you can pick pre-order our pasture-raised and grass-fed meat and eggs, veggies from our gardens, along with other meat, dairy, produce, mushrooms, ferments, honey, preserves, baked goods and more from other local farmers and producers we buy from.
We deliver to a central location in the neighborhood — either a host captain’s home or a local business — and you come collect your groceries during the two hour pick-up time frame.
Each week, we create the order forms as soon as we know what produce we’ll be getting from our growers. Usually, our aim is to send them out 4-5 days in advance, but often the Monday hub order forms don’t come out until Thursday evening or Friday morning.
Other farms/producers include:
- Baby T-Rex Farm, New Orleans, La.
- Bellegarde Bakery, New Orleans, La.
- Crescent City Growers, New Orleans, La.
- Cajun Dough Works, New Orleans, La.
- Inglewood Farm, Alexandria, La.
- Good Food Farm & Screaming Oaks Mushroom Farm, Franklinton, La.
- Homestead Harvest Honey, Bogalusa, La.
- Kent Farms, Clinton, La.
- Mauthe’s Progress Milk Barn, McComb, Miss.
- River Queen Greens, New Orleans, La.
- Stoney Point Farm, Franklinton, La.
- Sweet & Sauer Ferments, Jackson, Miss.
- Two Dog Farms, Flora, Miss.
Current Delivery Hubs
Algiers Point (@Beatrixbell Handcrafted Jewelry) – biweekly on Mondays, 5-7 pm
Broadmoor (@Propeller Incubator) – biweekly on Mondays, 4-6 pm
Next hub 11/19, order form comes out 11/16
Irish Channel (@Host captain’s home) – monthly on Wednesdays, 4-6 pm
Lakeview (@Vista Yoga & Wellness) – biweekly on Thursdays, 4-6 pm
Marigny (@NOLA Food Coop) – biweekly on Wednesdays, 4-6 pm
Next hub special time on TUESDAY 11/20, form comes out 11/16
Mid-City (@Second Line Brewing) – biweekly on Thursdays, 4-6 pm
Next hub special time on WEDNESDAY 11/21, form comes out 11/17
Uptown (@Host captain’s home) – monthly on Wednesdays, 5-7 pm
Next hub 11/28, order form comes out 11/24
Email Info@LaughingBuddhaNursery.com to be added to the email listserv for as many neighborhoods as you’d like. Location information is in the order form notes. For those hubs at the homes of our host captain’s, we send out the address to everyone who orders the morning of the delivery hub, so just as not to widely publicize their address!